Practicing Creativity

Words of Inspiration Inspired by Stamping April new release

I like all the stamps so much in the new Inspired by Stamping Words of Inspiration set that I couldn't decide which one to use for my release project. So...I chose them all!



I decided to make a card gift set using each of the six stamps from the set. I had these card bases in my stash, along with a matching gift bag; they just needed dressing up a bit.


I used the IBS Fancy Label Dies on each card with a stamped saying as the focal point.



I kept the embellishments fairly flat so the cards would fit in an envelope and all the finished cards would fit in the bag.



On the bag, I changed the cords to some pretty ribbon, used the Fancy Label Dies and the Dream stamp from IBS's Vintage Sayings set.


I finished the inside up as well.



There will be special offers and goodies up for grabs at the Inspired by Stamping store during the new release. April 10th is the official release date with all new stamps available for purchase at 7 p.m. Brisbane, Australia time. Free shipping will be available on all orders over $35 for 24 hours only from April 10th, 7pm to April 11th, 7pm, Brisbane time—use discount code APRIL. Purchase all nine new stamp sets together as a bundle and receive a 10% discount.

With each of her April 6th—April 10th blog posts, IBS owner Joanna Munster, will be giving away a $25 gift card to the IBS store. Just leave a comment on her blog to be eligible to win, only one comment per person and each winner will be randomly selected.

See today's other IBS designer sneak peeks:


Material

IBS Vintage Sayings and April release Words of Inspiration sets, IBS Fancy Label Dies I, cardstock, gift bag, flowers, pearls, twine, ribbon, washi tape

10 comments

  1. WOW- THIS IS A HUGE PROJECT! Love it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic project! I love making/giving card collections to people. Someone is going to be thrilled to receive this! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty set! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful! Love the colors in this set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing idea! Perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shani, this is soooo beautiful! You did a wonderful job! Thank you so much! Hugs, J

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a marvelous gift set! Stunning with those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gift set Shani, I just told Vickie on the comment I left her that this is my favorite set of the new releases though I love them all. I so, so love this set. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely gift set and you make it look so easy and fun. This is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Pursuant to EU Data Protection and privacy legislation GDPR, by commenting here you agree that your name and comment are visible to all Paperesse.com blog visitors and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for your comment.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig