Practicing Creativity

Washi Tape and Big Notes 3—more IBS sneak peeks

It's the last day of Inspired by Stamping's April new release sneak peeks; tomorrow the stamps will be available for purchase in the IBS shop. Today we're creating with the new Washi Tape stamps (so cool!) and the new Big Notes III and Big Wishes II sets.



The serifs on the Big Notes III set put me in a vintage mood, that I encouraged with one of the vintage look Washi Tape floral stamps.



With ten stamps in the Washi tape set, there's one for every taste. I'm a newcomer to Washi. It's only recently that I've started seeing it here in France and it's still not easy to find. A quality to Washi is its transparency so I decided to play that up with the stamps by stamping on transparent paper. I was super impressed with how these stamps performed. I cut the ends ragged to mimic tape.



I used them on the inside of the card as well.

Doesn't it look just like tape?! You don't ever after to worry about running out and you can create in any color you choose to match your projects.



There will be special offers and goodies up for grabs at the Inspired by Stamping store during the new release. Tomorrow, April 10th, is the official release date with all new stamps available for purchase at 7 p.m. Brisbane, Australia time. Free shipping will be available on all orders over $35 for 24 hours only from April 10th, 7pm to April 11th, 7pm, Brisbane time—use discount code APRIL. Purchase all nine new stamp sets together as a bundle and receive a 10% discount.

With each of her April 6th—April 10th blog posts, IBS owner Joanna Munster, will be giving away a $25 gift card to the IBS store. Just leave a comment on her blog to be eligible to win, only one comment per person and each winner will be randomly selected.

See today's other IBS designer sneak peeks:


Material

IBS April release Big Notes III and Washi Tape stamp sets, cardstock, twine, flower, metal corners

13 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I agree, I like how the washi take is transparent, so I LOVE your idea of using transparent paper...need to find some for myself now! Thanks for the idea!! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shabby, elegant, and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! And vellum, of course! I have to go try this right now, I love the transparency of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you used washi tape for a vintage card. The whole reason why I never have like washi tape is that it is too trendy for me. You proved that it's not! I love the transparent paper idea and plan to "steal" it from you! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an incredible job with that "tape" -- it looks so REAL! I like having the opportunity to make it my own to go with whatever creation I come up with for a card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally stunning! Love the washi on transparent! Perfect look

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly amazing! You are so talented! You turned it into washi tape! Amazing! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous...It is so elegant and stylish. Love the tones and the flowers is a perfect balance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! I LOVE this card and your style is so amazing. How clever of you to use transparent paper and the Washi Tape stamp. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've now understood the usage of washi tape. Here's another dainty card.
    Madwhelmina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, i love how you stamped on transparent paper. I've loved looking at your projects over the last few days. Deb x

    ReplyDelete

Pursuant to EU Data Protection and privacy legislation GDPR, by commenting here you agree that your name and comment are visible to all Paperesse.com blog visitors and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for your comment.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig